Highlights of this conference agenda:
- User Interaction: It Was Hard to Build, It Should Be Hard to Use by Jeff Patton
- Pair Managing: Two Managers per Programmer by Jim Highsmith
- Very Large Projects: How to Go So Slow No One Knows You'll Never Deliver by Jutta Eckstein
- The Joy of Silence: Cube Farm Designs That Cut Out Conversation by Alistair Cockburn
- Making Outsourcing Work: One Team Member per Continent by Babu Bhatt
Unlike typical conferences where workshops involve participants talking with each other, all Waterfall 2006 workshops will be conducted by document. Come to a workshop, open up your favorite word processor and state your opinion on something. Email it to other workshop participants. (We'll set up mailing list aliases for this--after all, we want to keep this process efficient!) Then just sit back and wait for someone to reply with their own document. Don't miss this opportunity to participate in vigorous written discussion with your peers.